Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a calculation engineer (m/f/d) you calculate pipelines within power plant projects
- The verification invoices or "as-built" calculations of pipelines are also part of your activities
- You carry out strength checks and stress checks as well as load case calculations
- You also create dynamic calculations (natural frequency determination, pressure surge and earthquake) as well as pressure loss calculations
- You also determine the tightening torques on flanged joints
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical or plant engineering or a similar degree
- Furthermore, you can demonstrate professional experience in plant piping calculation, especially in power plant constructions
- You have experience in the calculation programs PIPESTRESS or ROHR2, CAESAR II or RSTAB
- Knowledge of the current standards such as ASME or DIN EN 13480 can be demonstrated
- Good English skills round off your profile
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.