Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As system architect (m/f/d) you design and specify logical circuits for automatic test systems and new hardware modules
- For this you create requirement analyses and cost estimates and work within agile development processes, test systems and test automation
- You will also develop specified software solutions and put them into operation
- Finally you document your results of the software components
- You have completed your studies in computer science, software engineering, or a comparable course of studies
- Furthermore you are experienced in FPGA or ASIC development as well as with VHDL or Verilog
- In addition, you have knowledge of electrical and digital circuit diagrams, C/C++ (ideally embedded Linux environment) and ALM tools
- Very good German or English skills round off your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.