You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
As V.I.E (m/f/d) IT Administrator you process Incidents, Change- and Service Request and you keep track of the IT infrastructure and operational business processes
You administrate our intern IT-Services and take part to their development and improvement
Furthermore, you are responsible for the development of our IT-infrastructure
You take care of the maintenance of our networks and make sure to adopt user-friendly solutions for our Infrastructure
You also run performance-tests, analysis and troubleshooting
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a university degree in Informatics, System Administration or similar
- You have good skills in system- and networks administration and are confident with the maintenance of Windows and Linux servers
- Ideally, you have gathered already experience with the following technologies: VMware vSphere, Microsoft Exchange, Mobile Device Management, Windows Server 2016, Linux (CentOS, Debian), Projektmanagement Software (Atlassian Jira, Redmine), Active Directory
- Fluent in English, German knowledge desirable
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- An exciting and multifaceted job within a worldwide group divided into regional structures
- A pleasant work environment with a lively team spirit and a flat hierarchy
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the opportunity to reach a next step in your career as Business Manager at the end of your VIE contract
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.