Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a software developer (m/f/d) you design and develop software components for electronic measurement equipment
- For this, you analyze and specify the software requirements of the individual components
- You model the software components for code generation and integrate them accordingly
- Furthermore you will also create and perform unit and component tests and troubleshoot them
- You also integrate the software components into the build process
- In addition, you will work closely with various customer departments
- You have a degree in information technology, communications engineering, computer science or comparable subjects
- Additionally you have experience in object-oriented software development especially with C++
- You are also familiar with design patterns and tools UML and GIT.
- Ideally you also have knowledge of CMake, Linux Kernel, Enterprise Architect, Jenkins-CI or Python
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.