You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) 3D Developer, you support our software team in the development and the conception of high quality technical animations for the automotive, medical or technology industry.
- This implies the development of innovative VR, AR, as well as other interactive 3D applications with Unity
- In addition to the product visualization for marketing and sales purposes, the creation and editing of photorealistic 3D graphics is also a part of your tasks
- This includes for example training simulators, configurators for vehicles, exhibition and showroom applications as well as small games
- Furthermore, the composition and montage of animations and videos are part of your job
- Depending on the project, you also take over the scene assembly, the textures, the shading, the lighting and the particle systems in Unity
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a degree in computer sciences, media technology, industrial engineering, game design, game development or graphic design and you are looking for an exciting challenge
- You have a first experience (including internships, student jobs…) in an advertising agency or in marketing
- Furthermore, you bring a very knowledge of Unity and C#
- We also expect you to have very good skills in the following programs: Autodesk, 3ds max, Adobe After Effects, Adobe premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- The knowledge of shader programming (ShaderLab, HLSL,CG,GLSL…) is seen as an advantage
- You enjoy teamwork but you are also able to work independently
- Very good communication skills as well as fluent English and ideally good German complete your profile
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract