Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Test Engineer (m/f/d) Electrical Drivers and Components you are responsible for the design, implementation and execution of tests on electric drives and controls
- You test and optimise electrical drives and components with regard to function, thermal behaviour, production costs and other specific requirements
- You are responsible for the life cycle testing of devices (e.g. endurance tests on endurance test rigs)
- Furthermore, you evaluate the data, prepare the results and document them
- You have a degree in electronics/electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- In addition, you have first experience in the field of electronics/electrical engineering and metrology
- Furthermore, we expect from you a sharp analytical understanding and the recognition of complex relationships
- Moreover, you bring a high degree of personal responsibility, initiative and reliability
- Very good English skills complete your profile
Are you looking for interesting tasks and an indefinite employment relationship? Then apply now via our online application form.