Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As system tester (m/f/d) you are responsible for the development of the test concepts for the new level of ADAS systems
- For this purpose, you work out targets for the test and process development and take responsibility for the trans-sectoral hedging strategy
- You create the respective test methods and write the requirements for the corresponding applications
- Moreover, you regularly exchange information with the other departments to determine the state of current and future projects
- You have successfully completed your study of Automotive or Electrical Engineering or of Information Technology
- Furthermore, you have experience with driver assistance systems and sensor technology
- You also have knowledge of Visual C / C++, Phyton and MatLab/Simulink
- Ideally, you have know-how in dealing with IPG CarMaker
- You are a team player with an independent and structured work style and a high customer orientation
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent contract? Apply now online using our application form.