Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a PCB layout designer (m/f/d) you design and develop complex digital and analog circuits in the semiconductor industry
- For this, you develop EMV circuit board layouts and conduct design reviews
- In addition, you set up design rules and place components in accordance with design specifications
- Based on the technical requirements and specifications you develop solution concepts
- Finally, you will work closely with the PCB manufacturing department to create the necessary documentation
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering or a comparable course of studies
- Professional experience in PCB design, especially in circuit technology, you bring with you
- You also have very good knowledge of the PCB design software Mentor Expedition and DxDesigner
- In addition, you were able to gather know-how in automotive electronics, power electronics and higher-frequency data signals
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.