Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for creating concepts and implementing automation services for the supply of software, this includes cloud storage and computing
- In this process, you improve the existing pipelines and create new continuous integration and delivery pipelines together with the application and development teams
- Furthermore, you implement this targets within a toolchain which is composed by tools of different vendors
- In addition, you develop standardized automation to control, build and deploy managed services
- You are also responsible for managing short- and long-term projects
- Finally, you are in charge of incident management, release management and automation tool development and provide support to the stakeholders
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Furthermore, you have professional skills in Linux environments (RedHat, SuSe), container deployment technologies (Docker) as well as continuous integration and delivery tools (Jenkins)
- You are experienced in the creation and deployment of infrastructure cloud and virtualization services using tools like CloudStack, OpenStack or ec2, xen, kvm
- In addition, you have already gained work experience with non-relational databases specially ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, hbase and tools like hdoop and kibana#
You possess good skills in Java, C++, scripting in Perl, Python or similar
- Fluent English and good German skills complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to email@example.com or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.html.