Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As Design and Implementation Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the logical design, verification and the physical implementation in a System on a Chip environment
- You create new logical designs based on the customers’ requirements
- Furthermore, you debug and improve your designs
- You solve fundamental design issues together with the back end team
- In addition, you synthetize your designs and work together with the functional verification team
- Finally, you perform the physical implementation of the verified designs
- You have a Bachelor/ Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or comparable
- Moreover, you have professional experience in an international environment in the digital design
- Furthermore, you stand out with a profound understanding of different verification methodologies like OVM/UVM / SystemVerilog and languages like e (Specman)
- You have good skills in logical design using VHDL and SystemVerilog and proven experience using simulation tools like Modelsim
- You possess a good understanding of synthesis, floor planning, placement, routing, extraction, STA and experience with Cadence Virtuoso layout and Calibre Physical verification tools
- Fluent English and good German skills complete your profile
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.