You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development! This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years. V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
Further information you will find here: https://www.alten-engineering.de/en/career/voluntary-program-vie.html
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Developer, you ensure the development of embedded softwares for the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) in the automotive industry
- You are responsible for software validation and system specifications
- You undertake tasks of requirement engineering for automotive control units (design and implementation of SW specifications based on customer and internal requirements)
- You are a part of an international team working on innovative and impacting projects in close collaboration with other technical departments
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
- You hold a degree in Mechanic, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++
- A strong interest for Automotive drives your career
- You have good planning skills and are comfortable with verbal but also written communication
- You speak English at a very good level and you have ideally a basic knowledge of German
- Driving Licence (nice to have)
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
Have fun at regular team or company events
Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Interested? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.