Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Hardware Developer (m/f/d) for electronic components you are responsible for building, commissioning, and developing electronic hardware for power tools
- You are responsible for the design and commissioning of the electronic hardware and the subsequent evaluation of the results
- You create documentations and then discuss the results in the team
- Furthermore, you work together with technical project managers and embedded software developers
- You have a degree in engineering studies in the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a similar study program
- In addition, you have professional experience in the electronic development and the commissioning of power electronics and electrical drives
- You also have experience with design / layout tools, such as Altium or Eagle, and in the field of metrology
- Furthermore, we expect from you a sharp analytical understanding as well as initiative and reliability
- Very good English skills make it easier for you to communicate with your colleagues
Are you looking for interesting tasks and an indefinite employment relationship? Then apply now via our online application form.